HISTORY AND PRESENT OF THE COMPANY
The company INELSEV s.r.o. was established in the year 2001 as a result of integration processes within the OKMP corporation leading to concentration of sources and capacities in this company to provide complex supplies of investment services and activities regarding investment building with a permanently increasing share of engineering for branches of industrial automation and electrotechnical light-current and heavy-current equipment, too.
The company INELSEV s.r.o. has thus continued a long time and successful tradition of the company ELSEV s.r.o. and OKMP s.r.o., that have been developing thoroughly their activities concerning electrical and instrumentation branches for UNIPETROL RPA, s.r.o. and ČESKÁ RAFINÉRSKÁ, a.s. in many different organisation structures since 1943.
The company INELSEV s.r.o. serves as:
- A highly competent and qualified supplier of investment units and complex services for industrial automation and electrotechnical facilities
- A creator and a provider of information systems of technology control for industrial automation and energetic systems.
- A supplier of integrated engineering solutions and industrial technologies providing a high level of productivity, functionality, reliability, safety, availability, and operational comfort of any application throughout their.
- A contract partner and system integrator of world leading manufacturers and suppliers of control, regulating and safety technologies, components and systems, as well as electrotechnical light-current and heavy-current equipment, too.
- A supplier of industrial halls including heavy-current parts, light-current parts and instrumentation.
- A producer of switchboards including - SIVACON Siemens Technology Partner.
- A producer of analyser houses.
The company INELSEV s.r.o. acts and operates on the following markets:
- Refineries, chemistry
- Energetics, heat stations
- Gas manufacture
- Water supply
- Mining and extractive industry
- Glass industry
- Paper-mill industry
- Cement works industry
- Car production
- Civil industry
- Construction of industrial zones
- State, town and village infrastructure
The company INELSEV s.r.o. is a member of:
- The Regional Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic